The 29th annual Tumut Easter Markets is a non profit event, with approximately 60 stalls inside the hall and outside sites available to visit.
- Tumut Boys Club Hall, 76 Fitzroy Street
- next to the Ambulance Station on the Snowy Mountains Highway
- Good Friday (2 April) and Easter Saturday (3 April), 2021.
- Trading from 9am to 4pm both days
- Free entry.
Stalls will be selling a great variety of wares including:
- pet tags, dog harnesses and collars, animal wardrobe,
- antiques, collectables,
- old records,
- CD’S, DVD’s,
- model cars and trains,
- coins, stamps and postcards,
- wind spinners, sun-dream catchers,
- TV products,
- footy signs,
- leather belts, stock whips and bridles,
- gemstones, jewellery,
- cement ornaments and statues,
- wood turning products,
- alpaca apparel,
- lead light, wind chimes,
- lavender products,
- hand knitted baby wear,
- children’s and ladies clothing,
- table linen,
- soy candles,
- wooden toys,
- ugg© boots,
- dolls clothes,
- vegetables, apples, honey, jams, pickles,
- cakes and slices,
- Turkish breads and hot cross buns,
- soft serve ice cream,
- food van,
- coffee van
- and lots, lots more.
Proceeds will be donated to Tumut Riding for the Disabled.
COVID-19 Rules apply.
We hope to see you at the Tumut Easter Markets.